~~~ Reverend Bizarre ~~~

Albert Witchfinder hat geschrieben:

14 years after I decided to kill the band I am FINALLY running down the Reverend Bizarre project. I did not expect it all to take this long, suck so much of my lifeforce, and crack my nerves with an iron fist, again and again.
Anyway, now we are reaching the end with the two last releases. Somewhere later this year you will get SLICE OF DOOM 3 x LP box set, from Svart Records, and 11 x tape box set, from Darkness Shall Rise. All of this demands lots of work, and the quality will be of the highest rank. Thank God Kimi has been there to help me with the scanning of the archive material. In case of SLICE OF DOOM, it will be properly mastered for the first time.
After these items are out, I shall retire myself completely from this back catalogue, and hope that you guys there keep the legacy alive. Thank you for everything! - Albert Witchfinder

83198852_10163342442170647_7818433396190740480_o.jpg

Zumindest gab es letztes Jahr ja eine Ankündigung für neues Material von KLV. Dann ist das neue Opium Warlords schon im Kasten und Kimi ist ja auch fleißig mit Lord Vicar. Für mich noch genug Reverend Related Content.

Jetzt macht die ursprüngliche Ankündigung von Svart auch Sinn.
Svart haben schon 2009, als Harbinger of Metal als erste Reverend Bizarre Vinylveröffentlichung rauskam, gesagt, dass das die erste von insgesamt 7 luxuriösen RB Vinyl Releases sein wird.
Ich hab mich immer gefragt, was wohl Nr. 7 sein soll.... jetzt wissen wir's - Slice of Doom

**freu**

Bei Recordhopx und hhv sind neue Re-Releases ab Ende April /Mitte Mai gelistet. Hab grad mal bei der II und III zugeschlagen, kann nicht sein dass mir das auf Vinyl fehlt. Leider ist nicht genug Geld für die Harbinger da, hoffe ihr lasst eine übrig für später.

Vielleicht hab ich es bisher gekonnt überlesen, aber:

REVEREND BIZARRE - Death is Glory ... Now
3LP BOX BLACK (bei Svart in Ultra-Clear, limitiert auf 400)

Svart Records, black vinyl, Box set with 3 LPs, large 12 page booklet plus a slipmat, exclusive to this pressing only. The official vinyl edition of the extravagant compilation of singles, split records, cover tunes and other odds and ends from the remarkably career of traditional doom metal?s torchbearer Reverend Bizarre. Built together with the band, the box set also features an extensive booklet and an RB slipmat.

Hast du. Die gibts schon seit gefühlten Ewigkeiten. Hab meine von HHR. Wenn es die noch gibt ist es ein weiteres Zeichen wie sträflich vernachlässigt die Band wurde/wird.

Dann: Seht die Zeichen! Die Band wird verachtet!
Ich habs gerade nachgelesen: Schon seit über einem Jahr sind die LPs auf dem Markt. Habe ich gekonnt verschlafen.

Zurück
Oben Unten