Scorpions

Mikkey Dee:

"Most of the songs have been written by Rudolf [Schenker, SCORPIONS guitarist] and Klaus, and some of Matthias's [Jabs, guitar] stuff, but in the studio now, we've been changing quite a bit," he said. "So I don't feel like I'm actually writing the songs with them, but I definitely made a lot of changes with the guys. And all four of us are playing live in the studio. It's a big, big room, and we all have our separate station. And Klaus has sang some scratch vocals on all these songs, so he can cue on stuff and see what actually the song is all about. But the actual music is played live. And I have no idea if SCORPIONS ever did a record like this — maybe in the '70s. So it's a heavier record. It's gonna take a lot of people [by] surprise. It's a very wide album. It's gonna be classic SCORPIONS stuff, and it's gonna be almost songs [that sound like SCORPIONS have gone] back to the '70s. I'm really looking forward to listening to this as a finished record."
https://blabbermouth.net/news/mikke...ding-than-performing-with-motorhead-ever-was/

Mikkey Dee:

"Most of the songs have been written by Rudolf [Schenker, SCORPIONS guitarist] and Klaus, and some of Matthias's [Jabs, guitar] stuff, but in the studio now, we've been changing quite a bit," he said. "So I don't feel like I'm actually writing the songs with them, but I definitely made a lot of changes with the guys. And all four of us are playing live in the studio. It's a big, big room, and we all have our separate station. And Klaus has sang some scratch vocals on all these songs, so he can cue on stuff and see what actually the song is all about. But the actual music is played live. And I have no idea if SCORPIONS ever did a record like this — maybe in the '70s. So it's a heavier record. It's gonna take a lot of people [by] surprise. It's a very wide album. It's gonna be classic SCORPIONS stuff, and it's gonna be almost songs [that sound like SCORPIONS have gone] back to the '70s. I'm really looking forward to listening to this as a finished record."
https://blabbermouth.net/news/mikke...ding-than-performing-with-motorhead-ever-was/
wenn das so stimmt kommt vorfreude auf
written by schenker meine jabs....
Wie weiter vorne erwähnt war rtf ja eigentlich kein scorpions album sondern von diesem komischen schwedischen produzenten team.....

Wenn das Album wirklich so wird wie der gute Dee das beschreibt, dann bekomme ich hysterische Anfälle. Auch wenn ich nicht der unbedingte Hardcore-Scorps-Fan bin, hat diese Band trotzdem einen Platz in meinem Herzen, denn sie waren mein erstes Konzert. Gut, und einige weltklasse Scheiben haben sie natürlich auch.:D

Der Hippie aus D-Oberbilk wär mir noch lieber.

Na jetzt übertreib mal nicht;)

Aber mal ehrlich: Ich traue Dee schon zu, dass er den alten
Herren nochmal einen Push in Richtung härterer Gangart
mitgeben kann.
Zudem scheinen die Schweden auch nicht mehr involviert zu
sein, d.h. eine Schlaftablette wie "Return to Forever" wird
uns damit hoffentlich erspart bleiben.
Ich bin mal vorsichtig optimistisch

Okay. Ich habe schon verstanden. Offenbar bin ich der einzige Mensch hier, der "Return To Forever", von der ich gleich zwei Versionen im Regal stehen habe, der "Sting In The Tail" deutlich vorziehe.

#EinzelgängerRules

Zurück
Oben Unten