Go get it now!

nachtrag: https://www.blackgangrene.com/ für cd oder tape irgendwannmal...
LP coming soon. (̶v̶̶e̶̶r̶̶m̶̶u̶̶t̶̶l̶̶i̶̶c̶̶h̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶r̶̶g̶̶e̶̶n̶̶d̶̶w̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶e̶̶i̶̶n̶̶s̶̶c̶̶h̶̶l̶̶ä̶̶g̶̶i̶̶g̶̶e̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶l̶̶i̶̶m̶̶i̶̶t̶̶i̶̶e̶̶r̶̶e̶̶r̶̶n̶) siehe unten...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
LAMP OF MURMUUR - CHASING THE PATH OF THE HIDDEN MASTER
Originally released in October 2019 by Death Kvlt Productions, 'Chasing the Path of the Hidden Master' is the third release by one man black metal project Lamp of Murmuur.
LAMP OF MURMUUR - CURSED DEAMBULATIONS OF THE NOCTURNAL ENTITIES
Originally released in January 2020 by Death Kvlt Productions, 'Cursed Deambulations of the Nocturnal Entities' is a reimagines and expands previous releases from the first three Lamp of Murmuur releases into entirely synth based compositions.
Featuring all new artwork by @ainuliblis
Both releases coming to Cassette early October and Vinyl early 2022
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Available now on CD via the Death Prayer Records & Goatprayer Records Bandcamp / Goatprayer Records webstore:
Lamp of Murmuur - 'Heir of Ecliptical Romanticism' CD
Revenant Marquis / Lamp of Murmuur 'Split' CD

https://deathprayerrecords.bandcamp.com/

Heute 18:00 Uhr Goatowarex
The 17th (the last and final) announcement for September 19th batch release

WAXGOAT137 Kommodus/Pan-Amerikan Native Front (AUS/USA) -

The Immortal Ceremonies - LP (black/gold/grey/brown) An alliance forged amongst the tribal birthing pits of total war. A grand oath sworn in the thick of combat, alongside the pooling stains of blood upon the battlefield, and through the choked screams of those weak of flesh, and downtrodden of spirit. Kommodus and Pan-Amerikan Native Front are war hosts that need no introduction, both scarring the ephemeral world with talons of defiance and fangs of heroism for many a bloodstained war campaign now. The Immortal Ceremonies raise great omens of dual devastation through the vapours of heady incense—the low pound of the wardrum, the stretch of skin over knuckled fist. The pairing of these two titans works in perfect tandem; Kommodus supplying some of its most bombastic and monolithic warspells yet, with Pan-Amerkian Native Front proving itself no lame beast either, drowning its acolytes in a fever of impressive warspells, soaking the land in the tears of those that vengeance shall be brought upon. Scorn of empire, rise of blood tribe, and return to an order of cyclic champions forever to run the gauntlet of mystic prophecy. Iron in blood and in hand, this colossal pairing of the contemporary black sorcery landscape’s most brutal and brightest, works as well as all would expect. Tearing through pummelling rhythmic sections, slicing through infectious melodies, and devastating through exceptional composition, all those seeking passage to those fabled realms of warrior spirit, and golden ruin, need prostrate themselves before the wood smoke altar no longer. @kommoduswolf @pan.amerikan.native.front Now finally available on noble vinyl format, comes with tip-on Japanese style ultra thick jacket, and 12”x12” insert with OBI. The vinyl is available on Black/Gold/Grey/Coffee. Description text scribed by @neheroth

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
irgendwie war:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

modus bei goato.

kein plan

blackgang:

Grógaldr / Äkth Gánahëth - Split
Lamp of Murmuur - Submission & Slavery

nächtlich leider halt nur CDs

Diesmal hat glaub ich die Menge gepasst. Es sind nur zwei Farben sold out, der Rest des Batches ging fast durchgängig im einstelligen Minutenbereich, wenn nicht sogar Sekunden weg.

Zurück
Oben Unten