CULT OF FIRE

Beyond Eyes bietet jetzt auch die Die Hard Edition aus Japan an.
Ist mir immer noch zu teuer, könnte aber evtl für einige hier interessant sein...
Gibt zudem jetzt auch noch ne sehr schick aufgemacht Tape Edition mit beiden Alben auf besagtem Format

https://www.facebook.com/obscurepromotion/photos/a.611518245604651/2377040772385714/?type=3&theater

"After exclusive fly-in performances in over 30 countries around the world, CULT OF FIRE will do a first European tour in the history of the band in April 2020. This live appearance format was chosen to bring out the full potential of live CULT OF FIRE experience. The band will tour with the upcoming new album being freshly released, there will be new live setlist accompanied by new stage decorations, attire and the whole visual concept reworked to fit the concept of the new album. Many elements of the new visual theme are designed especially for the tour and some of these features would be impossible to transport by plane.

The tour with special guest Slovakian blacksters Malokarpatan (they will also promote new album to be released in the start of 2020 by Invictus Prod) will be the only possibility to see Cult Of Fire live on the continent in 2020 (there will be no festival appearances or other European shows that year).

There will be one zero-day show in Prague on 21st March. The tour itself will be divided into two week-long blocks. The first leg will stretch from 11th April to 18th April and will go through Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Zurich, Milan, Munich and Wien. The second leg will go on from 25th April till 2nd May and will visit Krakow, Vilnius, Riga, Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen and Berlin."

Vielleicht lässt sich Amsterdam ja mit einem Heimspiel von Ajax kombinieren :cool:

Es bahnt sich lt. FB was neues an:
Im back but honestly I dont want be...
This trip was really something special.I m full of millions thinks and experience so now can prepare new Cult Of Fire album.Ladakh,India and Nepal showed me and give me really really alot and of course change something inside me.
Here is picture from 5300m above sea in Himalaya.4 days,80km,top in 5300m,900 pictures,3hours videos,1 hypoxia and only 70% oxygen in blood,visiting Himalaya Warrior hospital and visiting maaany maaaany powerfull and beautifull monasteries,temples,caves,people,nomads...
Big thanks you all.
Infernalvlad.

Its 20/11 today so we have some news for you...
ॐ Beyond Eyes presents ॐ
CULT OF FIRE - (Un)Clean - the brand new song from the upcoming double album "Moksha / Nirvana" (March 2020)
Single sided 7'' aqua-blue-white-orange 42g vinyl / 300g sleeve.
Limited to 300 hand numbered copies.
Recorded and mixed at legendary Propast studios by Petr Kovanda, mastered at Rudolfinum by Oldřich Slezák.
Artwork: Dhomth
ONLY ONE PIECE AVAILABLE PER ORDER!
Vinyl available via https://beyondeyesshop.com
Digital file available via https://cultoffire.bandcamp.com

77153299_2605602229526837_5314488430653079552_o.jpg

Quelle: FB

Inwiefern?
Das Release wurde angekündigt und erreichte die interessierten Hörer über die heutzutage nutzbaren Plattformen, wohl gemerkt auch hier und jeder konnte sie mit einem Knopfdruck erwerben.
Das sie halt keinen raffgierigen Wucherern unter die Arme greifen wollen, ist doch auch eher eine gute Sache....

Wieso man eine Single braucht, wo eh nur ein Albumsong drauf ist, erschließt sich mir eh nicht so ganz. Vor allem für den Preis. Ich mag Cult of Fire wirklich, aber das brauche ich wirklich nicht.
Vielleicht weil man sammelt, oder weil die Single wirklich hübsch geworden ist....

Ich habe mir die zusammen mit der Japan Box und der Live LP gegönnt. Wurde tatsächlich recht teuer, aber ich habe schon für weniger wertige Sachen viel Geld ausgegeben.

Zurück
Oben Unten