If you're going to San Francisco... Bay Area Thrash and beyond

Hatte ich doch schon? Ah ne, war im anderen Thread:

01. Possessed - Swing Of The Axe (Demo 1985)
02. Mercenary - Trembling Delirium (Demo '86)
03. Mordred - The Scars Remain (Demo II)
04. Legacy - Reign Of Terror (Demo: 1)
05. Ulysses Siren - Terrorist Attack (Terorist Attack)
06. Blind Illusion - Banshee (Trilogy Of Terror)
07. Laughing Dead - Never A God (Demo 1990)
08. Death Angel - Witches Of Knave (Archives & Artifacts)
09. Piranha - Nursery Rhymes (Big Fucking Teeth)
10. Stone Vengeance - Malice (To Kill Evil)
11. Forbidden Evil - Next To Die (Endless Slaughter)
12. Control - Feed The Children (Rehearsal)
13. Warning SF - Fall Upon Your Knees (Not A Chance In Hell)
14. Blizzard - Jaws (Demo 1984)
15. My Victim - Authority Lies (Demo 1989)
16. Sacrilege BC - Crucified (Sacrilege)
17. Bacchus - Chase The Sun (Live And Learn)
18. Militia - Fiend Of Misery (Demo 1989)

Dies ist die Quintessenz der Liste, ich kann auch Anvil Chorus hinzufügen. Obwohl sie keine Thrash-Band sind, schreiben sie sehr gute Musik, ähnlich wie Signals-Era Rush, aber mit besserem Gesang und besseren Leads.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thanks for the correction and Please excuse the translation. I always thought it was ei, not ie. Essentially what I’m saying is, there’s good music taste all around and many of you seem to know all of the right bands! I haven’t heard many people talk about warning SF, mercenary, militia or bacchus in a long time‘

Thanks for the correction and Please excuse the translation. I always thought it was ei, not ie. Essentially what I’m saying is, there’s good music taste all around and many of you seem to know all of the right bands! I haven’t heard many people talk about warning SF, mercenary, militia or bacchus in a long time‘

Haha, that's now a great misunderstanding...! I didn't realize it's you Sean, who's not a native german speaker. I corrected "schreiben" to "schrieben", because Anvil Chorus aren't active anymore, so they don't "write", but "wrote" music. I only wanted to point on their unfortunate retirement... ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
haha yes, not my first language. Only four years of high school Deutsch 20 years ago! Good to know, my hare-brained plan is to become fluent solely through this message board.

Sad to hear they retired, I only realized they played KIT earlier this decade.

Dies ist die Quintessenz der Liste, ich kann auch Anvil Chorus hinzufügen. Obwohl sie keine Thrash-Band sind, schreiben sie sehr gute Musik, ähnlich wie Signals-Era Rush, aber mit besserem Gesang und besseren Leads.

Oh yeah, I absolutely love Anvil Chorus, but I wanted to keep the list 100% pure Bay Area Thrash.

Freut mich sehr, dass man bei Ragnarök jetzt die neue Potential Threat bestellen kann!

potential-threat-threat-to-society-600.jpg

https://www.ragnaroek-records.com/releases/potential-thread-threat-to-society

Läuft gerade zum ersten mal.

Meine Güte, wie toll ist die denn geworden? Die bisherigen Scheiben waren ja auch schon schick, aber hier besteht absolute Kaufpflicht für Bay-Area-Afficionados!

*unterschreib*

Ich muss am WE mal kurz AOR AOR sein lassen und mich dem schlumsigen Einkauf (Potential Threat, Trecelence, Sadistic Ritual, Euphoria) etwas ausführlicher widmen. Mal schauen, ob mir das nicht alles zu schnell, laut und aggressiv für meine Plüschohren ist...

Läuft gerade zum ersten mal.

Meine Güte, wie toll ist die denn geworden? Die bisherigen Scheiben waren ja auch schon schick, aber hier besteht absolute Kaufpflicht für Bay-Area-Afficionados!

Gefällt mir auch sehr gut! Sowas findet leider aber im DF gar keine Erwähnung!
Schade eigentlich!

Zurück
Oben Unten