Zu wenig Vital Remains hier!!!

Wo ich die Tage wieder mit so nem paganen Fest belästigt wurde, das von einem Erlöserkult aus Nah-Ost unterwandert wurde, da wuchs mal wieder mein Verlangen nach VR.

Immer wieder schön, die Nummer mit der live immer das "demnächst" erscheinende Album angepriesen wurde

IN A WORLD WITHOUT GOD

Ich weiß nicht wie lange die schon ein neues Album aufnehmen wollen. 2014, als ich sie gesehen habe, haben sie auch davon geredet.

Ich weiß ja nicht, wann VR mit der Ankündigung begonnen haben, aber die sind dann bei mindesten 12 Jahren zwischen 2 Alben

Video von der aktuellen US Tour.

Mir gefällt der neue Sänger ja sehr gut. Klingt schön old School. Dürfen gern mal wieder über den Teich zu uns kommen, gern mit neuer Setlist, die keinen Fokus auf die letzten 2 Alben legt.

Von der Facebook Seite der Band:

"Hello everyone! Our good friend of many years Kris aka Duffy Kristen Conti is nice to start this Fundraiser to help us out. Since, we are both are not able to work. I cant work with Tony being sick and almost disable. I have no choice to stay home and be his caretaker. We cant afford someone to come help. He is on a lot of medicine and needs me to help him to get around. Tony cant work at all because of his Brain Tumor did a lot of damage to his Pituitary Gland, he is very weak right now, walking with a cane and his eyesight got damage from the Tumor putting a lot of pressure on his optic nerves. He only see good with his right eye. So, he cant work for maybe year or two from now till he gets strong enough. We are hurting right now when it comes to Bills and all the medicial bills that came in!
If you can help even with a Donation of $5 or whatever you can.... it helps! Please Share, that helps too.
Thank You! We both really appreciate it!
I know we got our love from the Metal Music Scene and even me (Tasha ) with the Cryptozoology world. Much Love to you all!
2764.png
<3

Please No Negative comments.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/274270150456900/10223672864393420/"

Das klingt so gar nicht gut. Fände es sehr schade, wenn das der Anfang vom Ende ist. Tony war jedes Mal wenn ich ihn getroffen hat extrem nett.

Da sind noch so ein paar Schnipsel in unserem Archiv aufgetaucht...

Interview VITAL REMAINS (Tony Lazaro) 2005 - Hidden backward messages

This short audio file is all that is left from a longer interview with Tony Lazaro (Vital Remains) in Dublin 2005. While short, it provides some info on hidden backward messages to be found on the Dechristianize album. It therefore might nevertheless be interesting for some of you to hear it. We also take the opportunity to wish Tony all the best and a full recovery. He was struck hard last year, being diagnosed with a brain tumor and complications arising from its removal.

Von der Facebook Seite der Band:

"Hello everyone! Our good friend of many years Kris aka Duffy Kristen Conti is nice to start this Fundraiser to help us out. Since, we are both are not able to work. I cant work with Tony being sick and almost disable. I have no choice to stay home and be his caretaker. We cant afford someone to come help. He is on a lot of medicine and needs me to help him to get around. Tony cant work at all because of his Brain Tumor did a lot of damage to his Pituitary Gland, he is very weak right now, walking with a cane and his eyesight got damage from the Tumor putting a lot of pressure on his optic nerves. He only see good with his right eye. So, he cant work for maybe year or two from now till he gets strong enough. We are hurting right now when it comes to Bills and all the medicial bills that came in!
If you can help even with a Donation of $5 or whatever you can.... it helps! Please Share, that helps too.
Thank You! We both really appreciate it!
I know we got our love from the Metal Music Scene and even me (Tasha ) with the Cryptozoology world. Much Love to you all!
2764.png
<3

Please No Negative comments.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/274270150456900/10223672864393420/"

Das klingt so gar nicht gut. Fände es sehr schade, wenn das der Anfang vom Ende ist. Tony war jedes Mal wenn ich ihn getroffen hat extrem nett.

Das hört sich echt scheiße an! :hmmja:

Habe die Tage erst geschaut, gibt leider nichts neues.

Aber auf dem letzten Bild sah Toni echt schlimm aus. Gefühlt 20 Jahre gealtert.

Shit... kann mich an einen grenzgenialen Gig von der Dechristianize-Tour erinnern (2005 oder 06?). Die Band war echt der Hammer und so ein Ende wünsche ich Tony natürlich nicht, nein so gut wie keinem...

Wie ich eben mal wieder Lust auf die Band bekam, habe ich auch mal geschaut, ob es denn irgendetwas Neues bzgl Tony gibt.
Leider ist da immer noch Funkstille.

Echt schade. Ich hatte immer das Gefühl, dass er für diese Band lebt. Und dann gezwungenermaßen gar nichts mehr machen zu können...
Hoffentlich erholt er sich soweit, dass er nicht mehr auf Pflege/Hilfe angewiesen ist.

Zurück
Oben Unten