M.ILL.ION 1989 - 2014

Ravenpride

Till Deaf Do Us Part
B.J Laneby schrieb:
M.ILL.ION call it a day after 25 years

As the bands founder and owner of the name I recently decided to put the band to rest. As some of You know I became very ill on the last UK tour and was fighting death for quite some time. Had to spend two and half months at hospitals in both England and Sweden and while recovering I had a lot of time to think. Get perspective on things. One of the conclusions that grew stronger and stronger was: I need changes and new energy. I´m certainly not quitting music and I have good hopes to present a new band in the near future, who knows: You might even recognize some of the names in it ;-)… But more on that later. For now I want to thank my buddies and the great musicians in the last line up of M.ILL.ION: Andreas Grövle, Angelo Modafferi and Johan Häll for all the good times and creativity together. I especially want to thank our singer Ulrich Carlsson who has been with me in M.ILL.ION for 15 year, well done mate! I´m sure all those great guys will continue with music one way or the other and I look forward to have a beer or two when we meet as the friends we are. Thanks of course also to all former members of the band, without You this crazy ride wouldn´t have been possible. We all want to send out a huge thank you to the great crews that have carried our gear and blown up places (especially Kent, Niclas and Janne), all the great bands we have toured and played with, including Magnum, Michael Schenker Group, Heaven & Earth, Nazareth, O/D Saxon, TNT, Pretty Maids, Tony Martin, Gary Barden & Statetrooper) all the business- and media people who have believed in us and last but certainly not least: A big collective hug to all the wonderful fans worldwide that have supported the band. There ARE truelly some GREAT PEOPLE in this world!
Thank You so much for 25 years and hope to see all You pretty soon. Rocking? You bet!
On behalf of M.ILL.ION ( x1989- +2014):
I raise my glass
B.J

Schade, hätte mich über ein neues Album gefreut.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten