Ulysses Siren - Justifiable Homicide CD

Doppelkorn

Till Deaf Do Us Part
Für alle Ulysses Sirens Fans und speziell für Dogro soll ich die folgende Nachricht veröffentlichen:

"Ulyssessirenwassogreat.Ihopethatat some pointthealreadyrecorded EPwillappear.Fourabsolutehit!Unfortunately,muchtooearlydeathofJonTorreshaspreventedthepublication."

To: Dogro,

Yes, unfortunately the release of Ulysses Siren's - Justifiable Homicide CD has & had much to do with the untimely death of the late / great Jon Torres last year. R.I.P.
Of course some time needed to pass before the production began where it was left off at the time of Jon's passing.
I not only lost a best friend, but someone who I worked with, worked for extensively as a tech for over the years: Ulysses Siren, Angel Witch, Heathen, Warning, Strangers In The Night, etc. More importantly, I lost a member of my family.
For all you German fans of Ulysses Siren whom are reading this, the making of Justifiable Homicide had been damn near ALL Jon & I taking care of everything from the very beginning up until the very end when Jon passed away. 90% anyways. Manny (vocalist), Tambre (manager), Joe (bassist) had a little bit of input in the beginning.
The other problem with the delay in production of Justifiable Homicide has to do with I've lost Jon, my partner in crime, the other half, person who was making this CD happen.
With Jon now gone, the release of Justifiable Homicide really has been very much completely all on myself to complete. Or should say get completed.
I've got to be a jack of all trades here, & what I don't know, can't do, don't have the time to per se, I have to outsource & rely on a few people in helping me getting this CD completed.
New audio needs to be done, the CD layout needs a lot of changes, some improvisations, etc.
I've got to work with & around their schedules, mine, which is just plain time consuming 10-fold.
The delay in production is actually a combination of things; not just one. And are a few others I have not mentioned. But you all have the two majour key points or factors here.
But to give everyone a little update, late last month I did get started back on the production of Justifiable Homicide! Things are moving forward a little bit at a time, a little bit here & there.
There's really A LOT of decision making I have to make completely on my own now how this CD will be, appear, the content, everything. And I honestly wish I was not having to make all the decision making on my own.
Things worked out great when Jon & I were working together. We were a very good team, both on the same page, & our work ethics were identical! NO half-assing!
When Jon & I worked together, there was NO bullshit. Was NO time for amateur hour with Jon & I. We got busy, got to work, got shit done, relentlessly until whatever needed to be done got done. Jon was very much the motor, the engine, the machine that kept all the pistons of Ulysses Siren running on all cylinders, with precision & impeccable timing all these years.
And the same applies to myself with Malevolence Records.
So no, this CD "has not" been shelved & forgot about. This may be the very last CD I release on Malevolence Records? I'm really not sure.
But, if this is the last release I put out, I can't think of a better way to go out, with a better band than Ulysses Siren, with their last material recorded to release on Malevolence Records.
To wrap things up here, I'm looking at a January - February, 2015 release of Justifiable Homicide on CD. A couple months after the physical release, it will be available for digital download on iTunes, Google, Amazon, CD Baby, ReverbNation, Facebook, SoundCloud. Anywhere & everywhere possible. And possibly an LP release after that?
Appreciate everyone's patience & understanding with the release of Justifiable Homicide. Especially with all you German fans! You are & always will the largest Ulysses Siren fanbase.
Rest In Peace Jon ... 1963-2013
Much L&R,
Nathan McLeod
Malevolence Records
www.malevolence-records.us

Hör die beiden Demos (bevorzugt jedoch "Terrorist Attack") momentan so ziemlich rauf und runter. Völlig grandios, und ich mag gar nicht glauben, dass sowas geiles aus der Bay Area kommt... :D

ULYSSES SIREN - JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE CD UPDATE:
PAST COUPLE WEEKS I'VE BEEN BACK WORKING VERY HARD ON COMPLETING THIS CD. WORKING VERY CLOSELY ONCE AGAIN WITH MARK DeVITO FROM METAL BABIES:WWW.METALBABIES.COM WHOM DID THE COMPLETE LAYOUT, ...ARTWORK, & DESIGN OF JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE LAST YEAR.
THE ADDITIONS BEING MADE TO THE CD LAYOUT, STARTING WITH THE CD INSERT / BOOKLET ARE ALMOST COMPLETE. ONCE THIS IS IN COMPLETION, IT'S DOWNHILL FROM THERE WITH MINOUR EDITING, TEXT, ADDITION'S, & INFO CHANGES TO THE EXISTING LAYOUT. ADDITIONALLY I'VE BEEN WORKING WITH STACEY MURRAY OF KAOS:WWW.KAOSAMONGUS.COM WHO DID SOME ENGINEERING WORK ON THIS CD.
SOME SIMPLE THINGS LIKE ISSUING THE ISRC CODE'S FOR THE TRACKS THAT WILL APPEAR ON JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE. LASTLY, I ALSO HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH JUSTIN WEIS OF TRAKWORX STUDIOS: WWW.TRAKWORX.COM WHO MIXED & MASTERED THE CD, AWAITING ON THE MASTER CD FROM HIM.
THANK MARK, STACEY, JUSTIN YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. AND TO EVERYONE READING THIS, YOU DEFINATELY CAN EXPECT A MID-JANUARY : EARLY-FEBRUARY RELEASE DATE! ONCE I KNOW EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER, ALL THE I'S ARE DOTTED, T'S ARE CROSSED, I WILL DO MY BEST TO ISSUE A PRE-RELEASE DATE OF 3-4 WEEKS.
PERIODICALLY CHECK MY WEBSITE: WWW.MALEVOLENCE-RECORDS.US FOR FURHTER UPDATES.
NATHAN McLEOD MALEVOLENCE RECORDS

Zurück
Oben Unten