Napalm Death

Statement von Turbo Music äh Skull Records ah Metal Age, Moment mal, Metal Bastard Enterprises:

Statements:

"We were offered the Defecation album from a (unfortunately) dubious licensor. We tried to get in touch with Mitch - but never received a response from him. Even he never contacted us after he was confronted with the album by various fans. He published instead a statement full of lies against us and our bands. Why? There is not a single band we cheated on. We`ve always paid royalties. We have already initiated legal action against the UK licensor. We´re not the producer of the Defecation recordings, MBE is - simply said - only the label and distributor. There will be no further statement for now. Buyers can get a refund for their Defecation-CD. Thanks to all fans and bands. (METAL BASTARD ENTERPRISES)

---

"My personal experience so far with Metal Bastard Enterprises has been nothing but a positive one. As a label they've been very keen and helpful to get my solo E.P. "Massacred" out in an orderly fashion, get it worldwide exposure, as well as incredibly generous in sharing a decent quantity of the release with me to distribute on my own. I've had bigger labels do far less for my bands releases on their labels. M.B.E. has done a superb job as far as I am concerned and if they continue to show such positive co-operation and development I see no reason I would not choose to work with them again on future releases. I don't condone the Defication release. I just havent had a bad experience with the label myself. I've never received a penny from Earache on Massacre... never got a penny from Cyclone Empire for any of The Grotesquery stuff.. Billy from Razorback did nothing but ripp me in the underground scene... just because I asked for a measly $100 to help purchase a microphone for the project Beware... he wanted to release... but then it became a huge thing just because I asked a label for an advance.
No I hate the bad shit the Defication thing is bringing... so I dont personally know what the deal is with it other then it is a fake release. But it was being advertised for months before it got released... and I didn't hear anything about it until yesterday as it being false. I already had been working with the label by then and have had nothing but a positive experience is all. " (KAM LEE / singer from Massacre)

---

"I can say, so far Metal Bastard Enterprises has proven to be a fast and hard working label. I´m very pleased with their work". (Rogga, member of DEAD SUN)

---

"Its been a good one. I have nothing bad to say." (Jason, member of VORACIOUS SCOURGE).

---

"We´re very happy with the label. Watch out for our new Album on MBE"
(Altstadt Jungz)

---

More band statements coming soon!

Sorry...
schizolol.gif

Statement von Turbo Music äh Skull Records ah Metal Age, Moment mal, Metal Bastard Enterprises:

Statements:

"We were offered the Defecation album from a (unfortunately) dubious licensor. We tried to get in touch with Mitch - but never received a response from him. Even he never contacted us after he was confronted with the album by various fans. He published instead a statement full of lies against us and our bands. Why? There is not a single band we cheated on. We`ve always paid royalties. We have already initiated legal action against the UK licensor. We´re not the producer of the Defecation recordings, MBE is - simply said - only the label and distributor. There will be no further statement for now. Buyers can get a refund for their Defecation-CD. Thanks to all fans and bands. (METAL BASTARD ENTERPRISES)

---

"My personal experience so far with Metal Bastard Enterprises has been nothing but a positive one. As a label they've been very keen and helpful to get my solo E.P. "Massacred" out in an orderly fashion, get it worldwide exposure, as well as incredibly generous in sharing a decent quantity of the release with me to distribute on my own. I've had bigger labels do far less for my bands releases on their labels. M.B.E. has done a superb job as far as I am concerned and if they continue to show such positive co-operation and development I see no reason I would not choose to work with them again on future releases. I don't condone the Defication release. I just havent had a bad experience with the label myself. I've never received a penny from Earache on Massacre... never got a penny from Cyclone Empire for any of The Grotesquery stuff.. Billy from Razorback did nothing but ripp me in the underground scene... just because I asked for a measly $100 to help purchase a microphone for the project Beware... he wanted to release... but then it became a huge thing just because I asked a label for an advance.
No I hate the bad shit the Defication thing is bringing... so I dont personally know what the deal is with it other then it is a fake release. But it was being advertised for months before it got released... and I didn't hear anything about it until yesterday as it being false. I already had been working with the label by then and have had nothing but a positive experience is all. " (KAM LEE / singer from Massacre)

---

"I can say, so far Metal Bastard Enterprises has proven to be a fast and hard working label. I´m very pleased with their work". (Rogga, member of DEAD SUN)

---

"Its been a good one. I have nothing bad to say." (Jason, member of VORACIOUS SCOURGE).

---

"We´re very happy with the label. Watch out for our new Album on MBE"
(Altstadt Jungz)

---

More band statements coming soon!

Sorry...
schizolol.gif
Was hat es mit diesem Label auf sich?

Gestern in der Mittagspause, am Nachbartisch unterhalten sich zwei Islamwissenschaftler: "... halt so Death Metal-Grindcore, ganz arges Getrümmer. Im Juli sind die in der Arena, und da ist genau am nächsten Tag die Konferenz. Aber bei uns sind die so etwas wie ein Familienheiligtum, ich geh mit meinen drei Geschwistern hin."

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
1. Muss das genau so. So will ich ihn sehen. Immer noch. Die pure Power und das mit 50 Jahren.
2. Macht er das doch schon die letzten knapp 20 Jahreo_O

Seh' ich auch so. Der Typ lebt seinen Sound.

Ich kenne ihn aber noch live aus der Zeit, als er nicht so rumgehüpft ist. Jedenfalls habe ich das so nicht in Erinnerung.

Dumme Frage: Wer ist denn der Typ an der Gitarre. Das ist doch nicht Mitch Harris, oder? o_O

Hier ein live Konzert vom With Full Force, ganz frisch.
Danke arte, ihr Zwangsgebührenknilche!!!!!!!!11

Habens leider nicht rechtzeitig zur Show geschafft, habe aber wenigstens auf dem gleichen Drumraiser wie Danny gespielt was die Setlisten nahegelegt haben.
Habe die Tage dann auch in den Arte-Mitschnitt rein geschaut und bin echt besorgt. Barney kackt echt ziemlich ab. Sein Gegröhle ist total brüchig, er bekommt keinen richtigen Druck mehr dahinter. Seine Screams klingen ganz gruselig nach abgestochener Sau. Danny chillt sich da hinten onkelhaft durchs Set, die Blasts sind lahm und zahm. Musikalischer Ausdruck von Gewalt sieht anders aus. Ich würde sie gerne bald mal wieder live sehen und dann hätte ich aber auch kein großes Problem damit wenn sie es beenden würden. Oder vielleicht mal wieder das Line-Up austauschen *winke winke*

Habens leider nicht rechtzeitig zur Show geschafft, habe aber wenigstens auf dem gleichen Drumraiser wie Danny gespielt was die Setlisten nahegelegt haben.
Habe die Tage dann auch in den Arte-Mitschnitt rein geschaut und bin echt besorgt. Barney kackt echt ziemlich ab. Sein Gegröhle ist total brüchig, er bekommt keinen richtigen Druck mehr dahinter. Seine Screams klingen ganz gruselig nach abgestochener Sau. Danny chillt sich da hinten onkelhaft durchs Set, die Blasts sind lahm und zahm. Musikalischer Ausdruck von Gewalt sieht anders aus. Ich würde sie gerne bald mal wieder live sehen und dann hätte ich aber auch kein großes Problem damit wenn sie es beenden würden. Oder vielleicht mal wieder das Line-Up austauschen *winke winke*

Hm, auf dem In Flammen 2018 war das aus Nicht Musiker Sicht wieder ein Totalabriß .

Werde sie am 10.8. auf dem Brutal Assault sehen und dann berichten. Wenn ich mittwochs nicht lange arbeiten müsste,würde ich mir das Package mit MISERY Index auch geben.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Seh' ich auch so. Der Typ lebt seinen Sound.

Ich kenne ihn aber noch live aus der Zeit, als er nicht so rumgehüpft ist. Jedenfalls habe ich das so nicht in Erinnerung.

Dumme Frage: Wer ist denn der Typ an der Gitarre. Das ist doch nicht Mitch Harris, oder? o_O
ich auch, habe ihn bereits auf seiner ersten Tour mit ND '89 mit Morbid Angel erleben dürfen und seitdem viele Male, diese Tanzsachen hab ich aber noch nicht so lange in Erinnerung. Ist ja auch egal, man sieht, dass er feiert was er und die Band tun und das ist toll. All love to ND!

Zurück
Oben Unten