ANNIHILATOR - noch ein Solo bitte.......

War Jeff mit Joey DeMaio auf Tour?

7 Stunden mit Jeff für 1000£, das ist eine Hausnummer.
Immerhin darf man sich 3 mitgebrachte Merch Items signieren lassen.

https://www.annihilatormetal.com/day-with-jeff
Ja, oder 21 Stunden. Sind die "3" Tage in Klammern nachträgl. hinzugefügt worden?

Ich denke, die 1000 sind nur so eine Art Pfand, falls man als Besucher im Studio was kaputt macht. Wenn man Jeff ein paar gute Riffing-Ideen mitbringt, kriegt man am Ende sogar noch was raus. Und dann darf man ja nicht vergessen, daß im Studio haufenweise Smarties rumliegen. Sogar braune. Nur auf keinen Fall von Nestl...

Also ich fände das nur unsympathisch, wenn die Tagesgäste einen unveröffentlichten Song als NFT bekämen, den sonst keiner hören dürfte. Sozusagen als "exclusive hangout bonustrack". So soll jeder sein Geld hinaus hauen, für was er will. Ich würde auch mit euch Mittagessen gehen, und euch Stories von Äffle und Pferdle erzählen, wenn ihr mir einen Tausender dafür gebt. Prostitution ist ein ehrliches Geschäft.

Also ich fände das nur unsympathisch, wenn die Tagesgäste einen unveröffentlichten Song als NFT bekämen, den sonst keiner hören dürfte. Sozusagen als "exclusive hangout bonustrack". So soll jeder sein Geld hinaus hauen, für was er will. Ich würde auch mit euch Mittagessen gehen, und euch Stories von Äffle und Pferdle erzählen, wenn ihr mir einen Tausender dafür gebt. Prostitution ist ein ehrliches Geschäft.
:acute:

Für alle außerhalb BaWü und RP:

Übersetzung ;):
Äffle (Affe): Was ist groß?
Pferdle (Pferd): Ein Elefant
Ä: Was ist größer?
P: Stuttgart
Ä: Und was ist denn das überhaupt größte?
P: Linsen mit Spätzle und Saitenwürste (Wiener Würstchen)

:jubel::jubel::jubel:
Jetzt ist mir schlecht. Habt schöne Dank auch.

Jeff hat Neuigkeiten und keinen interessiert's...

FINALLY. News from ANNIHILATOR's Jeff Waters:
"I think some of you have guessed my silence on social media is because I have been working my butt off, makin music. Yup! The couple of years, when we were "interrupted", let me take care of business and of the business of making new, fresh music... music that is out of the realm of the "Metal" I have been doing all of my adult life. (keeping in mind that the word "adult" is def not a way to describe me all the time! haha!) I just finished 3 records in 3 dif styles, with dif people, as of last weekend, and I am very glad to have gotten the creative stuff out of me that I had built up, since my pre-metal, young kid years! Yes, I have written songs for other artists (country, pop ballads, etc...) since 1993, however I've had no time nor outlet to do an actual record, other than with ANNIHILATOR, since 1985 :) It's GREAT to take a break! So I will wait for the "company", that has taken on these 3 KILLER Rock records, to instruct me as to when and what press releases and promo are coming... but the BEST part of being a real artist is that hour when you sit with the finished product, alone, and get that fulfilled, natural "high" and pride... I hope you will like these records, when they eventually make their way to the airways

Until then, here comes Warner/Rhino's ALICE IN HELL 35th Anniversary, baby, AND EAR MUSIC/EDEL start re-releasing some of the 18+ ANNIHILATOR titles with new goodies! January will start the announcements
❤
And here's an old pic.... 1995. From the KING OF THE KILL tour: the first record that will be re-issued in 2024 by EAR MUSIC/EDEL
❤
"

Quelle: Facebook Post von vor 2 Tagen

Ab Januar gibt's also dann konkrete News. Die neuen Scheiben werden aber nicht unter dem Annihilator Banner veröffentlicht und fahren eine andere Schiene.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Neulich noch gedacht, daß man von Jeff länger nichts gehört hat, aber die Info haut mich jetzt auch nicht wirklich aus der Furche.

verstehe ich das richtig?

Es gibt ein Re-release der Alice in Hell und zudem 3 neue Sachen OHNE Metalbezug?
Ich finde den Post von Jeff auch etwas verwirrend, aber so wie ich das verstehe, kommt erstmal Alice in Hell, dann weitere Rereleases und paralell dazu erscheinen 3 Scheiben unter seiner Mitwirkung, die stilistisch abseits des Anni-Kosmos unterwegs sind.

Bin sehr gespannt, in welche Richtung das geht. Die Saiten bedienen kann er ja nun nicht so schlecht.

Original Drummer Ray Hartmann sitzt wieder am Schlagzeug und singen wird jetzt Stu Block.

2025 gehen sie auf Tour. Für 2024 ist nur ein Europa Konzert geplant.

Moment.

ANNIHILATOR Announces "ALICE IN HELL 35 year Anniversary show" and impending madness! JEFF WATERS:
Ok, Metal World! First, ANNIHILATOR hope you all have a great holiday season. Be healthy, happy, good and crank good music!
2024 is THE YEAR OF ALICE: ALICE IN HELL.
35 years since its release and we will be celebrating with many of you for the year with merch, signature guitars, shows, events, catalogue re-issues, etc… and this will lead us into 2025, which is the anniversary of our biggest record: Never, Neverland. Alice will continue on with us, into 2025.
Drummer RAY HARTMANN is back. Yup. Great to have one of the best, back in the saddle again, playing the songs he recorded decades ago!
More? How about the best singer we could possibly have brought into the band: STU BLOCK.
RANDY RAMPAGE, Alice in Hell’s vocalist and awesome frontman, passed away a few years back. To honour RAMPAGE, I had a tough job to find someone to fill his shoes for this anniversary.
STU may be known as a badass vocalist and frontman BUT he also loves RAMPAGE’s attitude and will be the perfect singer to channel this classic record onstage. Long-time, fellow axe-slingers Rich Gray (4 strings!) and Aaron Homma (6 strings!) also continue their journey with ANNIHILATOR.
Stage? Oh yea. Let us just start with this: ANNIHILATOR will be co-headlining, along with Scorpions and Five Finger Death Punch, at TOPFEST, Slovakia on June 29, 2024. We will play the entire “Alice” record, along with some other rockin’ tunes.
This will be an EXCLUSIVE EUROPE FESTIVAL SHOW for 2024, however, we will be announcing lots more, starting January.
We have NOT forgotten anyone. We will do our best in 2024-2025+ to get to where we should have been playing AND to where we already have!
So, thank you all for getting ANNIHILATOR to the point of 17 studio records, a zillion tours and STILL rockin, after all these years. We are very aware that we’re still going strong because of our fans; not the industry.
On that note, any festivals and promoters that want this legendary ALICE/Neverland set in 2025, talk to our dude Nik at Bottom Row for Europe and our web site contact for everywhere else!
Check the socials for regular updates now, cause we have a lot coming for you!
Love and Metal to all:
ANNIHILATOR and Jeff Waters

Also: Konzerttournee ist nicht ausgeschlossen. Festivalauftritte '24: exklusiv in der Slowakei. Noch ist nicht aller Tage Abend in Europa.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück
Oben Unten