alte Metal VHS

Ich könnte meine Orginale für ein Screening zur Verfügung stellen. Wenn gewünscht kuratiert und/oder moderiert.

Da das ja alles im privatem Rahmen geschehen würde gübe es auch keine rechtlichen Bedenken.

(Die komische Rechtslage verhindert ja auch, das das Rock Hard die Dinger frei stellt oder auf ihre früheren Heft-DVDs gepackt hat.)

Hab meine alten VHS auch endlich wieder gefunden. Gebe sie allerdings nicht her (Möglichkeit zur Überspielung auf DVD besteht aber).

Metallica - Live Shit: Binge & Purge (Box)
Metallica - A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica (Part I)
Metallica - A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica (Part II)
Metallica - Cliff 'em all
Metallica - 2 of One
Rock Hard - Vol. 3
Rock Hard - Vol. 6
Sepultura - Under Siege (Live in Barcelona)
Freak Of Nature - Live im Cult, Arnsberg
Kreator - Extreme Aggression Tour 1989/90 (Live in East-Berlin)
The Almighty - Soul Destruction Live
Motörhead - Live in Toronto 1982

Hab meine alten VHS auch endlich wieder gefunden. Gebe sie allerdings nicht her (Möglichkeit zur Überspielung auf DVD besteht aber).

Metallica - 2 of One
Rock Hard - Vol. 3
Rock Hard - Vol. 6
Schöne Sammlung - und die Hockeysachen am oberen Rand sind auch interessant. ;)

I know this is an old post, and yes, I’m American.
But I'm working on a project to restore as much as the oldschool interviews and music videos as I possibly can.
I'm desperately searching for original 1st gen Tele5: Hard N’ Heavy VHS tapes.
I have countless high quality Headbangers Ball episodes from both the UK MTV (with Vanessa Warwick hosting) and the American MTV (with Adam Curry and Riki Rachtman hosting).
Right now I'm working on restoring Canadian metal shows from the 80's and early 90’s.
You can check out my work on Facebook by typing in 'Pepsi Power Hour Fan Page'.
I just uploaded a video with Testament on the Power Hour from 1990

I have not been fortunate enough to find many Tele5 tapes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I have some very high quality equipment I'm using to transfer everything, and I can play both NTSC and PAL tapes.
If anyone has any old Tele5 tapes laying around that they wouldn’t mind selling or trading, please let me know.
The only full episode I've been able to find one with Motörhead and Voivod, and it's one of those that was recorded in LP Mode (3 hours shoved on one regular DVD5 disc).
I do not record that way, I record everything in XP, and I create custom chapters for each video, interview and commercial break.
All my personal recordings are done this way.
I'm sorry if posting in English is prohibited, but I have to translate everything to be able to read the forums here.

Thanks bro!
I’m working on adding everything I have on there, I have another sweet special with Teresa at Morrisound Studios, and a full Power Hour Death Metal special in really high quality. I would love to upload that full show but it’s a full hour, I’m still gonna try!

Metallica - 2 of One
Rock Hard - Vol. 3
Rock Hard - Vol. 6

Cliff em all haben wir damals unzählige male abends gechaut, weltklasse
Gibt es das eigentlich auf dvd?

Zurück
Oben Unten